The Benefits Of Dental Implants
Learn more about dental implants from your DeFuniak Springs and Santa Rosa Beach dentists.
Have missing teeth? Dental implants are a popular option to replace missing teeth. Dr. Michael O'Donnell at Great Florida Smiles & Orthodontics, which is located in DeFuniak Springs and Santa Rosa Beach, FL offers state-of-the-art dental implants to their patients. Here are six amazing benefits of dental implants.
1. Looking Better- Dental implants will improve your appearance and make you look younger. A face with one or more missing teeth can sag and appear sunken. Implants allow you to maintain the natural shape of your smile and face.
2. Easier Eating- Dental implants will help restore your ability to chew food. They will help you enjoy food again. Taste and enjoy the foods you love without hesitation. With dental implants, you will experience the full taste of the foods you eat.
3. Improved Comfort- Dental implants do not move or slip. This eliminates some of the key problems of full and partial dentures, including discomfort from exposed nerves, gum irritation and poor fit. The result is comfort and freedom from embarrassment.
4. Prevent Bone Loss- Losing one or more teeth can lead to other health problems, such as the loss of some of your jawbone. Implants help to stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss.
5. Improved Self-Esteem- Losing your teeth can affect your self-esteem and self-confidence. It can make it embarrassing to smile or speak in front of people. Dental implants will improve your self-esteem and help to eliminate any embarrassment caused by your missing teeth.
6. Improved Speech- Losing your teeth can mean struggling to pronounce words. Not so with dental implants, which feel and function like natural teeth. Dental implants will restore your smile and improve your clarity of speech.
You look so much better when you smile. Make your smile your signature accessory. Call Great Florida Smiles & Orthodontics in DeFuniak Springs and Santa Rosa Beach, FL today to schedule your consultation. Don't you owe it to yourself to get your smile back?