How orthodontic treatment from your dentists in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida can help you and your smile.
Are you wondering if you should get orthodontic treatment? It’s an important decision, and one you shouldn’t make alone. Your dentist can help.
The dentists at Great Florida Smiles & Orthodontics offer a wide range of dental services, including orthodontic treatment, to help you and your smile. They have convenient office locations in Santa Rosa Beach, and DeFuniak Springs, Florida.
If you’ve been thinking about orthodontic treatment, you need to know the facts. Orthodontic treatment isn’t just for teenagers. Adults can benefit from a straight smile too.
There are some main reasons why people decide on orthodontic treatment. You should consider orthodontic treatment if you have:
- An underbite or overbite
- A crossbite or open bite
- Crowded or rotated teeth
- Poorly-positioned teeth
- Gaps between your teeth
- Overlapped teeth
- Unerupted or partially-erupted teeth
There are also some outstanding benefits you will enjoy when you have a straight smile. Consider that a straight smile:
- Enhances your appearance, because a straight smile looks better
- Improves your self-confidence and self-esteem, because you look at your best
- Helps you chew your food better, which helps your digestion and overall health
- Improves your oral health, because straight teeth are easier to keep clean
- Reduces your risk of tooth wear, so you may not wear down your teeth as you get older, which can save on needing dental restorations
- Reduces your risk of jaw and TMJ problems
Your dentist can help you decide if you should get orthodontic treatment, and what orthodontic treatment might be best for you.
Everyone loves a straight smile, and you will too. To find out more about orthodontic treatment options, call the dentists at Great Florida Smiles & Orthodontics Drs. Michael O'Donnell, Courtney Wright, and Chris Farrugia. You can reach them in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida at (850) 622-5888, or at their DeFuniak Springs office at (850) 892-2500, so call today.